Формирование показателей отчета о прибылях и убытках (1576)18 ноября, 2023
Демографические процессы (1580)18 ноября, 2023
Перевод на русский язык (1578)
- We say that unemployment exists where people capable and willing to work are unable to find suitable paid employment. But where an economy is adapting to changing conditions, there will always be some persons unemployed as they change jobs or as seasonal work comes to an end.
- Unemployment may occur for many different reasons. There will always be some people changing jobs. In certain occupations, e.g. unskilled labour in the construction industry, workers are not employed regularly by one employer. When a contract is completed labour is not required. Occasionally workers are discharged when a factory is being reorganized.
- Unemployed workers usually register at the local employment exchange from which employers can hire them. The unemployed are paid certain benefits.
- Employment in some industries, e.g. building, fruitpicking is seasonal in character. Seasonal employment can be reduced out of “season” and admit such persons as students and housewives during the busy period. Sometimes there are unemployed workers of a particular occupation in one part of the country but a shortage of the same type of work in other parts. Thus today there is a surplus of unskilled and manual labourers in the North of England, whereas firms in the London area have vacancies unfilled. Two main reasons can be suggested for this type of unemployment – ignorance of opportunities, and immobility of labour.
- Workers may be in “between jobs”. Some of them are looking for better jobs, others are seeking better salaries. Young people search for their first jobs. This is called frictional unemployment. This type is usually short term and regarded as inevitable.
- Unemployment may also be caused by important changes in the structure of consumer demand and in technology. As a result some workers find that their skills and experience are unwanted by these changes. This type of employment is more long-term and regarded as more serious. It is known as structural unemployment.
- The full-employment or natural rate of unemployment ranges between 5 and 6 percent.
Вы можете купить у нас эту готовую работу либо обратиться за помощью с переводом текста
#заказать #курсовая #курсовую #реферат #дипломную #дипломная #контрольная #практика #статья #лабораторная #преддипломная практика #ргату #мгуки #ргу #домашняя #колледж #техникум #производственная практика #отчет по практике #ВКР #магистерская #решение задач #анализ текста #реферат с презентацией #исследовательская работа #доклад #эссе